Public Art Master Planning
Our Public Art Master Planning process is well underway. Our consultant firm, Via Partnership, has been to Providence in June and again in July, where they have met with a wide variety of stakeholders and hosted two roundtables: one for artists and one specific to youth artists.
We want you to help us shape the future of public art in Providence! How?
- Take our Public Art Survey
- Attend the Imagine Art Here Workshop on September 19th at the WaterFire Providence Arts Center from 5:30-8:00pm.
At the workshop we will:
- Discuss how public art can support community life in Providence.
- Imagine locations and approaches for public art throughout Providence.
- Learn more about public art projects across the world.
To RSVP to the workshop email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please extend this invitation to anyone you think might be interested in contributing to this exciting conversation. And, share your ideas and aspirations for public art in Providence on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook with #imagineartprovidence.